Author Topic: Titanium Akrapovic Silencer & HP Levers,Lever Guard,Rearsets,Race Seat  (Read 900 times)

Offline psenior1

• S1000R Pro
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Ash
Sadly I've decided it's time to move on from the S1KR, loved having the bike but bought something different, I've got lots of upgraded parts to sell, but will start with the Akra silencer and HP parts first.

All the bits below are already off the bike, not had chance to take pics yet, but I will add them in the next couple of days.

Taken from a 2015, all prices include insured UK next day delivery.

Akra stubby titanium can (with coloured text), complete with fittings, box, packaging and EU noise compliance certs.  Maybe a tad louder than the standard can, but I much prefer the deeper, raspier tone.  Easily passes track day noise limits once its hot at 98 db (with cat fitted).  Purchased from Calsport for 750 a year ago, **SOLD**

Matching HP, folding brake and clutch levers, purchased from Bahnstormer a few months ago **SOLD**

HP brake lever guard, purchased from Sycamore in April, **SOLD**

HP Race Seat, suede finish with HP logo, brilliant for spirited rides and track days, prob my favourite upgrade, with fitting kit **SOLD**

HP Footrest System (rearsets), fits pre 2017, see https://www.bahnstormer.co.uk/product/hp-footrest-system/ ** SOLD **

10 Click Adjustable steering damper from gen3 RR with mount adaptor **SOLD**

Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 04:39:44 PM by psenior1

Offline Spartacus

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: 20 S1000R SPORT
  • City / Town: North Wilts
Come on then..............tell us...............don't keep us all in suspense..........what have you bought to replace the marvellous S1R   :002:

Offline psenior1

• S1000R Pro
  • Topic Author
*Originally Posted by Spartacus [+]
Come on then..............tell us...............don't keep us all in suspense..........what have you bought to replace the marvellous S1R   :002:

I'll tell you, but only if you buy something  :008:

Had a Ducati itch for a while, found a lovely 959 at the same place I bought the S1kR from, couldn't resist.  Hasn't helped the mate I do track days with has one, sitting looking at it in between sessions for the last year has been killing me!

I suspect I'll come back to S1R in a year or two, once the 2021 starts appearing on the used market  :047:
Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 08:43:00 AM by psenior1

Offline psenior1

• S1000R Pro
  • Topic Author
Pics added

Offline Marvin K.

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: 2015 S1000R
  • City / Town: Melbourne
Hi mate, would you post to Australia? Very interested in the hp levers. Ta

Offline psenior1

• S1000R Pro
  • Topic Author
*Originally Posted by Marvin K. [+]
Hi mate, would you post to Australia? Very interested in the hp levers. Ta

Hi

Yep that's fine, looking at Parcelforce.com, its going to be around an extra 40 for their 3+ day service...

Offline Marvin K.

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: 2015 S1000R
  • City / Town: Melbourne
OK, ta, will PM you.

Offline Schwifty

• S1000R Junior
  • City / Town: Swindon
Hi
I'll have the steering damper if it's an improvement over the stock one!
Send me a pm if its still available.

Thanks

Offline psenior1

• S1000R Pro
  • Topic Author
*Originally Posted by Schwifty [+]
Hi
I'll have the steering damper if it's an improvement over the stock one!
Send me a pm if its still available.

Thanks

Definitely an improvement, just the fact that you can stiffen it up help with head shake at higher speeds.  If you could PM me your details, I"ll reply back with mine, thanks.
Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 09:24:00 PM by psenior1

Offline psenior1

• S1000R Pro
  • Topic Author
Just the rearsets left, I've also got a couple of other bits that I'll add soon, prob to a new thread -  Metal Luggage mounting plate that replaces the pillion seat (can't remember what its called), genuine BMW black under tank infill panels (to replace the standard silver), Evotech engine crash protector sliders, MRA double bubble screen