Author Topic: Apparel options..?  (Read 288 times)

Offline Cutter

• S1000R Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 2016 Dynamic Pro
  • City / Town: Sun Diego
Apparel options..?
on: July 13, 2020, 06:13:22 AM
Seems like 3 years ago there was some quality stuff coming from Dianese. Since then, most companies are going to ADV apparel. Iím looking for essentially a two piece track suit. Just in black and red to match the bike. Really hunting for the Dianese Delta C2/C3 pro pants. Contacted them, they donít make them anymore. Really like the ICON pants below, but they donít come in a red/black. Anything perforated leather you guys found you like?

Offline mad ad

• S1000R Pro
Re: Apparel options..?
Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 10:57:58 AM
I picked up a one piece suit from RST they have some nice options available(one piece and two piece suits) they are well made, have a few colour options. I had the one piece for track riding, done 3 track days and has been worn all day long, very comfortable all round and very pleased with RST. RST I know do supply the leathers that the Isle of Man TT riders wear and if you are going to do that course you will want something good. These fitted me better than the well known makes like Alpinestars and Dianese and the prices was double that of the RST.
Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:00:32 AM by mad ad

Online SteveS1000R

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: 2018 S1KR Sport
  • City / Town: Newbury
Re: Apparel options..?
Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 03:47:51 PM
I picked up a set of Alpinestars GP plus V2 jacket and track trousers off fleabay great leathers and not too hot in the one day it hit 28 in the UK.