Author Topic: Euro 4 ECU flash and tune  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Headf0x

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R Sport '19
  • City / Town: Gloucester
Re: Euro 4 ECU flash and tune
Reply #10 on: April 24, 2020, 04:10:44 PM
*Originally Posted by Kaos Theory [+]
I could ask him for the other screenshots if you'd like?

Understand the reluctance to part with money, that's why I'd love for someone on here who does go through with it to post up about their experience.

Thanks for the offer my friend - it's early days in my S1KR ownership so I'm not in the market right now but I'll be bearing it in mind.

Offline S1000R_QC

• S1000R Junior
  • Bike: S1000r 2018
  • City / Town: Montréal
Reply #11 on: August 01, 2020, 01:58:34 AM
*Originally Posted by nrthrnbkr [+]
Just like the US claims (Brentune etc) and years on, I’ve yet to see convincing dyno chart evidence that this improves performance and power on the S100R. The BM software on this model is notoriously ‘locked down’ unlike for example Yam or Suzuki). If a bike is being tuned via ECU/fuelling, to my mind it has to be done on a dyno and not by sending your ECU in the mail to someone...it always seems counterintuitive but more importantly always seem to lack convincing, factual evidence.

My independent results with Brentuning stage 3 flash. Both run were done on the dyno session. Stock tune vs stage 3. 91 octane. Iat relocation, sprint air filter and hindle full system exhaust.

Offline SimonS1KR

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: 2019 R1250GS TE
  • City / Town: Somerset
Reply #12 on: August 01, 2020, 08:19:39 AM
*Originally Posted by S1000R_QC [+]

My independent results with Brentuning stage 3 flash. Both run were done on the dyno session. Stock tune vs stage 3. 91 octane. Iat relocation, sprint air filter and hindle full system exhaust.

So what happened after you installed the RR cams etc back in February? Would be great to see an update on the thread you started about it.