Author Topic: Probably the nicest i've seen yet  (Read 4518 times)

Offline clik

• Ex Member
  • S1000R Member
  • Topic Author
Probably the nicest i've seen yet
on: December 10, 2019, 08:45:49 PM
This is the nicest belly pan iv seen yet if you want to hide the cat

Offline Vahnatai

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: 2016 S1000R
  • City / Town: Sterling, VA
Re: Probably the nicest i've seen yet
Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 02:42:54 PM
That's just an Imberger belly pan.
2016 S1000R
Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Tank Cover, Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Front Fender, Ilmberger Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger, Rizoma Elisse Mirrors, Wunderlich Mirror Extenders, Tecbike Cat Cover, SW-Motech Frame Sliders, R&G Axle Sliders, Wunderlich Touring Screen, Arrow Works Titanium Slip-On, Cox Racing Radiator/Oil Cooler Guards

Offline clik

• Ex Member
  • S1000R Member
  • Topic Author
Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 03:42:05 PM
 :430: i thought it was another company nice unit

Offline RHB Motorsports

• Approved Vendor
  • S1000R Member
Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 06:55:55 AM
Thats an Ilmberger belly pan.  As soon as I saw the mounting hardware I knew it was Ilmberger.  I had Ilmberger make a matte carbon fiber belly pan for a customer of mine along with matte carbon side tank panels and matte carbon tank cover.  The rest of his parts with the exception of his fascia were gloss carbon Ilmberger ( front fender, rear hugger, chain guard, upper rear tail light cover or as some call it tail extension strada, right and left rear tail fairings aka right and left rear seat units, rear undertray) and his fascia was conquest carbon.  He is debating whether or not to replace his right and left front fairing/fascia side panels with Ilmberger gloss carbon fiber also.  Last July he had his right and left front Fascia side panels, left and right fairings and left and right radiator covers and gas tank painted BMW black sapphire metallic.  So everything but those pieces painted BMW black sapphire metallic are carbon fiber on his bike.

If youre interested in a Ilmberger belly pan plus mounting hardware I can sell you one at a good price shipped.

Offline clik

• Ex Member
  • S1000R Member
  • Topic Author
Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 07:35:20 PM
I would welcome a quotation for the belly pan reason being ,
 If i decide not to fit the titanium headers in the next week and leave the cat i will definitely fit the Belly pan .
 :020: 

Offline Headf0x

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R Sport '19
  • City / Town: Gloucester
Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 05:34:54 PM
And at the opposite end of the spectrum you have this little cat shield that I fitted yesterday from BOS Exhausts - I love the look, although please note that its a single-sided affair only covering the more visible side:

I have a fitting video on my YT channel too (goes off on a slight tangent when I discover a coolant leak on my other bike lol)

Offline clik

• Ex Member
  • S1000R Member
  • Topic Author
Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 06:55:00 PM
Certainly better than looking at the ugly cat they dont mention price on the web site .
its good but not for me i will ether go for the titanium headers or full carbon belly pan
only thing stopping me is i will probably have to buy a rapid bike evo to tune the damn thing

Offline Headf0x

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R Sport '19
  • City / Town: Gloucester
Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 11:16:39 PM
Yeah clik I would just like the optional Akra headers but then it will need some sort of fuelling add on too (although some guys don't bother I'd prefer to have it for piece of mind, plus dyno time with someone who knows their stuff).  The all up price for my cover was 120 shipped but that included a painful 31 Euros for postage from the Netherlands - ouch.

Offline clik

• Ex Member
  • S1000R Member
  • Topic Author
Reply #8 on: December 20, 2019, 06:35:11 AM
I expected it to be more looks good fitted takes the eye away from the cat  :002:   

Online zombie

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: 2017 S1000R
  • City / Town: Oromocto
Reply #9 on: December 20, 2019, 11:04:46 AM
*Originally Posted by Headf0x [+]
And at the opposite end of the spectrum you have this little cat shield that I fitted yesterday from BOS Exhausts - I love the look, although please note that its a single-sided affair only covering the more visible side:

I have a fitting video on my YT channel too (goes off on a slight tangent when I discover a coolant leak on my other bike lol)

Looks like they tried to copy the MT-10 cat cover:

sociology-monitor