Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Sportsbikeshop  (Read 353 times)

Offline mad ad

• S1000R Pro
Sportsbikeshop
« on: December 02, 2019, 07:40:13 PM »
Just a little feed back from the guys over at sportsbikeshop. I have been watching for a one piece suit over the last 4 weeks on SBS it was reduced by 30% but as I was going the bike show at the NEC I waited it out but and no one was even coming close to the price so I then took the gamble and waited for Black Friday, the day before Black Friday they knocked another 5% off the reduced price so in total a reduction of 35% so I jumped on it and placed the Order on a new one piece suit. It came next day on Friday, over the weekend I had an advert pop up on Facebook for a bike shop with deals so I popped on the site and the same suit was there but slightly cheaper so I emailed SBS last night and today they emailed me back and reduced the price to match the deal!! Great customer service even after I bought the item and already received it.

Offline Airsafari87

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: 2017 S1000R
  • City / Town: Durham
Re: Sportsbikeshop
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 07:46:36 PM »
Sportsbike shop have been at the top of their game for a long time now.

I buy all my stuff through them and their service cant be knocked.

Offline mad ad

• S1000R Pro
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 07:14:18 AM »
I have used them for a few things and never had any bad service, they are always up for a deal too, when asked so always worth firing over a message to them before hand.

Offline nrthrnbkr

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: S1000R sport
  • City / Town: Manchester
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 08:32:38 AM »
Top gaff - popped to their Leeds store at the weekend which is a great example of a modern retail experience. Some bargains, but like all the main players I found their Black Friday deals werent really a lot better than their regular sale offers. I liked Get Geared who had a shop there, but theyve now left  Leeds which is a shame. J&S is still next door but walking into that after SBS is a bit like stepping back to the 80s !

Offline Gaz93

• S1000R Junior
  • City / Town: Hartlepool
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 12:26:30 PM »
ive used them for a year or so now.... excellent service and facility.. always go out there way to help and are like "old school" small retailers when it comes to money off.. if you dont ask you dont get. 10/10

Offline mad ad

• S1000R Pro
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 01:24:35 PM »
*Originally Posted by nrthrnbkr [+]
Top gaff - popped to their Leeds store at the weekend which is a great example of a modern retail experience. Some bargains, but like all the main players I found their Black Friday deals werent really a lot better than their regular sale offers. I liked Get Geared who had a shop there, but theyve now left  Leeds which is a shame. J&S is still next door but walking into that after SBS is a bit like stepping back to the 80s !

its shame but it is just to far for me to go and see the store. The free return policy is spot on, I placed an order for a HJC helmet last year, I wasn't sure which size to go for so I ended up ordering both Small and medium so I could try both and send one back, very easy process sending it back and full refund no problem or hassle, no questions asked. We have a J&S near us it's abit like primark store everything is every where. We have Bikers World only 5 mins which is a small store good kit but a bit pricey, I normally head down there try on and buy else where, because you can save a bundle.

Offline mad ad

• S1000R Pro
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 01:25:51 PM »
*Originally Posted by Gaz93 [+]
ive used them for a year or so now.... excellent service and facility.. always go out there way to help and are like "old school" small retailers when it comes to money off.. if you dont ask you dont get. 10/10

very true, don't ask don't get.

Offline Airsafari87

• S1000R Pro
  • City / Town: Durham
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 02:40:13 PM »
*Originally Posted by nrthrnbkr [+]

Have they moved in to the old getgeared store then?

That's handy for me if they have. Leeds is only an hour or so away from me, means I'll be able to go and try stuff on instead of ordering multiple sizes from their site and returning the ones which dont fit.

Offline nrthrnbkr

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: S1000R sport
  • City / Town: Manchester
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 03:17:19 PM »
I only went to GG once but its definitely in the same area - Im thinking it is in the same place and right next door to J&S

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor