Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Motorcycle Live @ NEC  (Read 411 times)

Offline mad ad

• S1000R Pro
Motorcycle Live @ NEC
« on: November 01, 2019, 02:40:53 PM »
Anyone going to motorcycle live how in Birmingham UK on the 16th Nov - 24th Nov?

I am going along as I have not been for years and want to have a look round, plus want to go Ultimate Ear protection to get some new moulds done.

Offline Fossil

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Berkshire
Re: Motorcycle Live @ NEC
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 07:25:38 PM »
I go with my son every year, usually on Monday as  its not so busy. I got some ear plugs moulded last year from Mercury, total waste of 45 for me as they wouldn't even go in my ear properly. Looking for a new lid this time!

Offline SimonS1KR

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: 2015 S1000RS
  • City / Town: Somerset
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 08:00:14 PM »
Ill be there on the 17th and will also be taking a look at the Ultimate Ears stand...

Offline mad ad

• S1000R Pro
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 09:35:58 PM »
I am going the 19th and just catching the train in as I work in Birmingham city centre and is much easier to do.

Always had good and positive feedback from ultimate ear protection. You do want really clean ears and worth using some ear drops before hand to make sure they are clean and clear

Offline SimonS1KR

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: 2015 S1000RS
  • City / Town: Somerset
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 12:58:45 PM »
Funnily enough, Ive just started an ear cleaning regime in readiness for a fitting. Not sure yet if Ill go with Ultimate Ears or Custom Fit Guards, Ill probably have a chat with both on the day and go with my gut. Lots of stuff on my shopping list this year due to my change of bike!

Offline Perbunan

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000r Sport.
  • City / Town: West Mids.
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 06:40:03 PM »
*Originally Posted by Fossil [+]
I go with my son every year, usually on Monday as  its not so busy. I got some ear plugs moulded last year from Mercury, total waste of 45 for me as they wouldn't even go in my ear properly. Looking for a new lid this time!

Mega motorcycle store in Swindon has sale on at the moment, a couple of nice lids I've got my eye on half price.

Offline Fossil

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Berkshire
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 08:50:50 PM »
*Originally Posted by Perbunan [+]
Mega motorcycle store in Swindon has sale on at the moment, a couple of nice lids I've got my eye on half price.

Ah, thanks! I think they are at the show so will be interesting to compare prices.  I was going to go mad and buy an X Spirit 3  but I'm getting more interested in seeing a Scorpian Exo R1 for half the price and some good features!

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor