Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tecbike.de complaint  (Read 297 times)

Offline Raisa_c

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: BMW S1000R
  • City / Town: Bucharest
Tecbike.de complaint
« on: September 26, 2019, 10:39:18 AM »
This will be a sort of warning for all of you that desire a cat cover from Tecbike.de
I bought a Tecbike cat cover for my 2014 skr, but the fitting is awful, it tenses and bends a lot in order to tighten the screws and the paint on it is very low quality. So, after wasting some time trying to mount it, i decided to send it back, wrapped it back up and shipped it (on my expense) to Tecbike along with an explanatory mail for the return reasons. I got no answer for more than 5 days, just to receive a mail from them in which they tell me that the product is used and dirty(?!) and that they will not refound anything, more so, that I have to pay 20 more for them to send the product back to me. So they want me to pay 3 times the shipping and the price of the cover for a product that does not fit my bike properly. Not to mention that they only answered in German after i translated my mail from English and sent it again...
Right now, they have both my product and my money, and claim more money to give it back. That might be considered a sort of theft. Their attitude versus the client is absolutely despicable!
Tecbike.de, you are despicable!

Offline zombie

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: 2017 S1000R
  • City / Town: Oromocto
Re: Tecbike.de complaint
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 10:46:01 AM »
I didn't buy my cover from tecbike themselves, so I can't comment on their customer service.

However, I must say while the installation was quite "fiddly" and frustrating at times, the fitment was fine on my 2017 cover.

Offline Raisa_c

• S1000R Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 10:50:02 AM »
Tecbike.de, sorry

Offline Raisa_c

• S1000R Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 10:54:09 AM »
But even if it did fit after someadjustments, its my right as a customer to send it back and get a refund, the law states that i can do that in the first 14 days for whatever reason.
Its their attitude that made me really angry, you cant act like that towards your customer...and not get spit at least in a virtual face.

Offline nrthrnbkr

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: S1000R sport
  • City / Town: Manchester
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 11:32:35 AM »
If you paid by credit card ask for a charge back by the credit card company

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor