Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Bar end weights and tail tidy  (Read 442 times)

Offline Bigeck

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Ayr
Bar end weights and tail tidy
« on: September 10, 2019, 01:33:34 AM »
Hi folks
looking for some feedback was looking at the Evotech bar end weights and tail tidy are the worth the extra cash compared to others.

Cheers Bigeck

Offline mad ad

• S1000R Member
Re: Bar end weights and tail tidy
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 09:07:37 AM »
tail tidy I will say yes too, the fit is spot on and a good solid part, didn't have to do any modifications (like I have had to do with a couple of R&G products in the past) it looks very neat and tidy the OEM indicators fit was spot on too.

Bar ends I am not so sure they are worth the money, I have had them for a while and to be honest I don't think they are. I think the only reason I have kept them is just in case it did fall and the bar end takes some of the blow I can replace them with the OEM's if anything, in terms of vibration I haven't really noticed much/any difference.

Offline nrthrnbkr

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: S1000R sport
  • City / Town: Manchester
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 11:21:15 AM »
*Originally Posted by mad ad [+]
tail tidy I will say yes too, the fit is spot on and a good solid part, didn't have to do any modifications (like I have had to do with a couple of R&G products in the past) it looks very neat and tidy the OEM indicators fit was spot on too.

Bar ends I am not so sure they are worth the money, I have had them for a while and to be honest I don't think they are. I think the only reason I have kept them is just in case it did fall and the bar end takes some of the blow I can replace them with the OEM's if anything, in terms of vibration I haven't really noticed much/any difference.

yep agree with above - had the Rhino bar ends and they made no difference (on a 2016 bike) - on the later model (2018) I can feel more vibration through the pegs and seat now at certain revs rather than bars - tail tidy by Evo is spot on !
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:21:52 AM by nrthrnbkr »

Offline Bigeck

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Ayr
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 07:06:34 PM »
Thanks for the info guys much appreciated  :028:

Recent Posts/Topics