Author Topic: carbon, magnesium or aluminum wheels. PM us for confidential pricing  (Read 751 times)

Offline RHB Motorsports

• Approved Vendor
  • S1000R Member
  • Topic Author
Wheels make a huge difference in the way a bike handles.  The lighter the wheel the less centrifugal force there is making your bike stop better, handle better and make your overall riding experience feel totally different.  PM us for your confidential pricing.  I can guarantee you will like the pricing.

Offline nrthrnbkr

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: S1000R sport
  • City / Town: Manchester
No disrespect but I’m already tired of these postings - 8 first thing this morning - surely better to offer specific offers / discounts than ‘PM for confidential pricing’ for each individual product range, post by post ? Just a thought ? Maybe an offer of the day would be more attractive ?
Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 10:53:31 AM by nrthrnbkr

Offline strippervicar

• S1000R Member
 :0461:

Offline Hooligan

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: 18 S1KR
  • City / Town: Montreal
Totally agree. No need for 'cloak n' dagger' sales tactics...Absolute overkill imo.

Offline nrthrnbkr

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: S1000R sport
  • City / Town: Manchester
Don’t want to cramp anyone’s style and I’m sure they’ve something to offer but it needs to be a bit more onboard with the forum and get involved more as a vendor - Powerbronze are a good example - updates now and again and standard catalogue discounts plus end of season sales.

Offline zombie

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: 2017 S1000R
  • City / Town: Oromocto
*Originally Posted by nrthrnbkr [+]
No disrespect but I’m already tired of these postings - 8 first thing this morning - surely better to offer specific offers / discounts than ‘PM for confidential pricing’ for each individual product range, post by post ? Just a thought ? Maybe an offer of the day would be more attractive ?

Agreed 100%, I'm pretty sure he's running this "business" out of his garage and he's ordering stuff wholesale as orders are made, which is why everything is PM for details.

I'm all for him getting his start here on the forum, but just make one post, tell people what brands you sell and leave it as-is unless you're going to include pricing in your posts.

Offline RHB Motorsports

• Approved Vendor
  • S1000R Member
  • Topic Author
Guys due to map pricing I am not allowed to post low pricing.  If you want I will just post 10% off retail and be done with it.  Whenever you sign up to become a dealer for particular parts.  If there map pricing is 10% below MSRP then you can only post prices that are exactly 10% below MSRP.  Whatever pricing I give on the phone or in emails is not affected by that.  Im sure everyone noticed that pricing online is exactly the same on all websites.  At one point I was a Shoei dealer.  And here is an example of map pricing policy.  I listed a helmet that was more than 10% off twice and got flagged by Shoei twice. I was off by 10 cents.  Yes 10 cents.  Tires I can list at any price I want because there isnt any map pricing on them. 

Regarding the cloak and dagger comment.  It has nothing to do with that.  And the discounted pricing I give on items Ive listed is the same as I would for others.   I have a set discount that I offer which will make everyone happy.  If you are interested feel free to give me a part number and I will quote you on it.  However I will not post those discounted prices and run the risk of someone outing me and have that particular dealership taken away.  Its been done to me once by Revzilla.