Author Topic: Rapid Bike fuel systems....PM us for confidential pricing  (Read 394 times)

Offline RHB Motorsports

• Approved Vendor
  • S1000R Member
  • Topic Author
Rapid Bike fuel systems....PM us for confidential pricing
on: September 05, 2019, 04:51:36 AM
If you're in the market for a Rapid Bike Evo, Rapid Bike Racing, with or without the Rapid Bike My Tuning shoot us a PM for confidential pricing.  However sales are for United States only.  I personally have the Rapid Bike Evo + My Tuning + Sprint air filter + smog block off plates on my S1000R  with the Akra Full system and GP can and S1000RR with Austin Racing carbon shorty cat delete exhaust.  I also have the Rapid Bike Evo + Sprint air filter + Termis on my Ducati 1299 ( No My Tuning for V2's).   I can attest that this is a great product.  We have installed many Rapid Bike systems with and without the My Tuning on customers bikes. As well as sold them to customers who did their own installs  No complaints other than the guys who don't understand why their bikes still aren't like WSBK's or Motogp bikes LOLOL. Dead spots gone. Always tuning itself.  Power delivery exactly where you want it to be as it learns how you ride the bike.

Three out of four of my other RHB Motorsports team members that work at our shop have the Rapid  Bike systems on their bikes. These guys have 2 to 3 bikes each and are running the Rapid Bike Evo + My tuning, Rapid Bike Racing + My tuning , Rapid Bike Evo + My tuning + You tuning, Rapid Bike Racing + My tuning + You tune or just the  Rapid Bike Evo alone on their BMW S1000RR's, Aprilia RSV4's, Ducati Monster 1200S, Kawasaki ZX10R's, Honda CBR1000RR, Honda CBR600RR, Kawasaki ZX6R, Triumph Speed Triple 1050R.  The 4th guys has a ECU flash on his 2 bikes.  After riding all of ours bikes and riding customers bikes who bring them in for service or for a other upgrades like doing 520 chain , rear and front sprocket conversion and going up 2 teeth on their rear sprockets . He now says maybe a Rapid Bike system would have been the way to go. 
Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 05:48:18 AM by RHB Motorsports

sociology-monitor