Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: DDC Front forks compression  (Read 836 times)

Offline nrthrnbkr

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: S1000R sport
  • City / Town: Manchester
Re: DDC Front forks compression
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2019, 08:23:48 AM »
*Originally Posted by Robbo [+]
I'm off to the Classic TT this week so I'll try it over the mountain in Dynamic.

I’ve been to the IoM twice this year and it was fine in dynamic over the mountain - the mountain is the smoothest but the fastest part - the real test is between Ballacraine and Ramsey which really tests your suspension - I ran Dynamic power but with DDC set to Road.

Dynamic/Dynamic I felt was too harsh on the road. Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 08:24:19 AM by nrthrnbkr »

Offline Robbo

• S1000R Junior
  • Bike: 2017 S1000R
  • City / Town: Sussex
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 08:57:01 AM »
Thanks for that nrthrnbkr, totally makes sense.
I raced in MGP/TT from 1977 to 2000 and particularly remember the run from Ginger hall to Ramsey being the bumpiest part of the course........really looking forward to riding the circuit again as the last time was 2007 on VFR800.

Offline GAFFER

• S1000R Junior
  • Bike: S1000R
  • City / Town: Barcelona
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2019, 12:45:15 PM »
Yes I'm from the Isle of Man but living In Spain but know the road well , here we ride all year and the roads are amazing also I do track 5+ times a year so bought the bike to get to use the dynamic mode . I lost the front end and crashed on a curve at 45kmph (warm tyres Sportmax TTand sunny) so then after that I started to think something was wrong. Since then I lost the front again but recovered it but I really can't enjoy the bike for fear or crashing

Recent Posts/Topics