Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Bar Ends in the UK  (Read 397 times)

Offline CBMotorsport

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1KRS + GSX-R750
  • City / Town: South East
Bar Ends in the UK
« on: April 16, 2019, 10:47:28 AM »
I know this is a much debated topic guys, and I've read a lot of the previous posts, but I'm interested in UK members opinions on which bar ends they bought and where from. I'd like to reduce buzz a bit on my 2014. I can see suppliers in the States (HVMP etc) but not much in the UK.

Thanks

Offline MarketSquareHero

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: S1000R
  • City / Town: Lancashire
Re: Bar Ends in the UK
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 12:33:07 PM »
I've got a set of heavy barends that I removed from my bike before selling.Rhinomoto crg barends.
These have a groove in to take crg mirrors.Have resprayed them once but if you are interested pm me.
I think they do heavy barends without the groove also,take a look on there website.

Offline CBMotorsport

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1KRS + GSX-R750
  • City / Town: South East
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 02:41:55 PM »
Thanks. I did have a look at Rhinomoto originally, but they're out of stock of the normal ones, which is what i'm looking for. Can't believe you can't get a decent set in the UK. Postage makes everything so expensive from the states.

Offline windyrun

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: '18 S1000R
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 07:15:11 PM »
May not be what you originally were thinking but I recommend the rhino motor bar ends with slots to attach crg bar end mirrors. Look great and work great. You won't regret getting this setup. Plus can always sell later if you change bikes.

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor