Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: FS USA: Saddlemen Sport Seat, Pitbull rear stand, OEM LED tails more..  (Read 845 times)

Offline peeti

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: 17 S1000R
  • City / Town: Chicagoland
Hi gang, as you may have seen, I swapped bikes. Mine was a 2017, but should fit 2016 onward for all. These are the left over add-ons that I have:

Saddlemen Sport Seat (smooth leather style finish plus extra material if you want to match the pillion seat). Like new, all tags, original packaging. $230 + ship

BMW OEM LED tail lights. As you know, harder and harder to get since DOT forced them off the market. Part # BMW 8522499. Quantity two (2), like new condition with plug and play connectors. $40 shipped

Pit Bull SS rear stand. Looks to be universal, but was perfect for the S1kR. Some wear on the wheels (hey, garage is cement!) and on the horizontal cross-bar where it lays down when lifted. Includes a pair of red bobbins, also Pit Bull - bottom shows wear marks from stand, but top is like new - just mount the same direction. $160 + ship

Or will sell whole lot for $400 delivered or, as listed, piece it out by the groupings above. Will cover shipping for continental USA for the whole bundle. No international shipping as most of this is large.

Thanks for looking. All pix below:

Offline Purplehayz

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: '15 S1000R
  • City / Town: Columbus, Ohio
PM'd about the signals

Offline peeti

• S1000R Pro
Signals held pending no one wants the whole set in a couple of days.

Offline S1000RSteve

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R
  • City / Town: Buford GA
hello, did the seat give you any additional height over the stock?

Offline peeti

• S1000R Pro
I would say a little - but it also compresses differently. The biggest improvements were no pressure on perineum and the gel is directly where your pelvic bones are. Another big one, for me, the stocker pushed me nuts into tank so to speak. Every time I brake, slide, slide... scoot. This one didn't. Hopefully that helps.

Offline jmans1000r

• S1000R Junior
  • Bike: stuff
  • City / Town: van
Sent you a PM

Offline peeti

• S1000R Pro
Update - one more day for the bundle otherwise here are the current pending buyers:

jmans1000r - seat
Purplehayz - LEDs

Stand with bobbins still open.

Thanks all who've inquired thus far!

Offline peeti

• S1000R Pro
Lights and seat are sold pending payment.

Offline peeti

• S1000R Pro
Stand is taken too pending payment. Once all are clear I will send shipping info to all and delete this thread. Thanks for all the interest!

Wrong - buyer misread, stand and spools are still available!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 01:05:20 AM by peeti »

Offline peeti

• S1000R Pro
Hi all - one last try on this - Stand and spools $150 shipped to continental US. Otherwise I will likely keep it as it's universal. Thanks

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor