Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2017 S1kR Motorsport USA/Chicagoland  (Read 193 times)

Offline peeti

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: 17 S1000R
  • City / Town: Chicagoland
2017 S1kR Motorsport USA/Chicagoland
« on: March 29, 2019, 08:45:46 PM »
Floating this out there, as I haven't committed myself to the fact that this is too much bike for me. But if there is real interest, contact me, I'm just west of the city.

White/Blue/Red motorsport edition. Not a mark on her. Just over 1300 miles, all service done up to now (due for oil service due to calendar, not mileage), never raced/abused. Garaged and kept on trickle charger when not out. In fact, has never seen rain or other nasty weather.

All factory options/electronics/packages except forged wheels - the Motorsport edition wheels are part of this. All manuals, both keys and red track plug.

Stock plus: Saddlemen Gel Seat (plus stocker), BMW OEM LED turns on all four corners, High output (low draw) LED headlights (hi/lo - see my PDF sticky on this project) and Ohlins damper.

As a forum reader you know what these things cost and considering they are basically new, I can remove them to knock the price down some.

Please make me a reasonable offer - I've had plenty of unreasonable ones from dealers already! Considering the condition and add ons, it was a kick in the nether region to hear their offers.

I can take pictures of specifics if you want, but it looks like the factory bike in factory condition - other than titanium bits warmed up so they took on color. Hence the pic-less thread.

Cheers all.

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor