Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Early 2019 SoCal meet up!  (Read 435 times)

Offline miles

• S1000R Grand Master
  • Bike: A red one
  • City / Town: San Diego, CA
Early 2019 SoCal meet up!
« on: January 29, 2019, 04:24:50 AM »
OK, it's getting to be that time again.  We've had meet ups at Angeles Crest, Mulholland, and Palomar (I'm pretty sure I'm missing one, but I can't remember where it was).

The weather has been warm, so elevation right now wouldn't be a problem unless some front rolls in before our planned date.

So, let's get out our calendars and figure out where and when!

I've been know to travel for rides, so I don't have any preference for whether we meet north of LA or south of San Diego.  My choice for the date would be February 16, President's Day weekend.

Chime in, and let's get a big group together.
Just keep your head held high
Kiss your fist and touch the sky

Offline DRoss

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: s1000r, fz1
  • City / Town: Mariposa, Ca
Re: Early 2019 SoCal meet up!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 04:27:36 AM »
Wow 65 views and no responses guess nobody in So. Cal wants to ride. We might be getting snow Monday night so warm So. Cal ride sounds good. I'm 350 miles away though. Hope you get some takers.

Offline NotMonday

• S1000R Junior
  • Bike: Too Slow
  • City / Town: Town of fake tan
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 04:57:58 AM »
*Originally Posted by miles [+]
OK, it's getting to be that time again.  We've had meet ups at Angeles Crest, Mulholland, and Palomar (I'm pretty sure I'm missing one, but I can't remember where it was).

The weather has been warm, so elevation right now wouldn't be a problem unless some front rolls in before our planned date.

So, let's get out our calendars and figure out where and when!

I've been know to travel for rides, so I don't have any preference for whether we meet north of LA or south of San Diego.  My choice for the date would be February 16, President's Day weekend.

Chime in, and let's get a big group together.

Feb 16th sounds good to me. I am in LA. Would love to tag along for the LA portion at least :046:

Offline miles

• S1000R Grand Master
  • Bike: A red one
  • City / Town: San Diego, CA
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 06:41:16 AM »
*Originally Posted by DRoss [+]
Wow 65 views and no responses guess nobody in So. Cal wants to ride. We might be getting snow Monday night so warm So. Cal ride sounds good. I'm 350 miles away though. Hope you get some takers.

It's going to be strange to have a meetup without you. I think you're the only person that has been to all of them!
Just keep your head held high
Kiss your fist and touch the sky

Offline CrazyBiker

• S1000R Master
  • Faster Smoother!
  • Bike: S1R|Tuono|Tiger
  • City / Town: Fremont, CA
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 09:19:56 AM »
*Originally Posted by DRoss [+]

I just did a 350 miler to the Sierra foothills through Mariposa. Lets some day meetup for a ride through the passes once they open.
2016 Tuono V4 1100 Factory
RACE ECU|Arrow Exhaust|RSV4 Bellpan|CF Tank/Tail sliders|Powerbronze Screen|Koso Heated Grips2014 S1000R Premium
Akra Slip On|Ohlins Damper|Ermax,Tecbike Pan|Bestem CF Fender,sliders|V-stream screen|Wunderlich Seat|360 LED signals|H&B panniers
2017 Tiger Explorer XCa
Expedition Cases|ADV protector

Recent Posts/Topics