Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New member from Mallorca (Majorca)  (Read 492 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tojuba

  • S1000R Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: es
  • Bike: S1000R 2017
  • City / Town: Mallorca
New member from Mallorca (Majorca)
« on: January 20, 2019, 10:54:07 AM »
Hi everybody.

I bought a few months ago a 2017 S1kr fully equiped. Before I had a Monster 796... which I liked a lot, but totally different bikes. Enjoying a lot the BMW  :001:

In this part of Spain we use to have good weather and I just do twisty roads, perfect for this machine  :305:

Hope to learn a lot with you!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:56:20 AM by tojuba »

Offline Zig Zag

  • S1000R Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 405
  • Country: us
  • Bike: 2016 Black Storm
  • City / Town: Virginia
Re: New member from Mallorca (Majorca)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 04:13:24 PM »
 :400:
Congratulations!
You should remember that its peace of mind youre after and not just a fixed machine.
Robert Persig

Offline Hooligan

  • S1000R Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 153
  • Country: ca
  • any day on 2 wheels is a good day
  • Bike: 18 S1KR sport
  • City / Town: Montreal
Re: New member from Mallorca (Majorca)
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 04:33:36 PM »
   :400: Enjoy your new ride ! You'll find bags of good info on the new bike here.

Offline podders

  • S1000R Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 272
  • Country: gb
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Midlands
Re: New member from Mallorca (Majorca)
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 04:48:18 PM »
Welcome, congrats on your choice of bike!

Lovely part of the world, have spent some time riding around the island ( on a 125 in T shirt and flip flops!), always found the roads slippy, am I imagining that or was I just unlucky?...!

Offline tojuba

  • S1000R Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: es
  • Bike: S1000R 2017
  • City / Town: Mallorca
Re: New member from Mallorca (Majorca)
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 07:15:28 PM »
*Originally Posted by podders [+]
Welcome, congrats on your choice of bike!

Lovely part of the world, have spent some time riding around the island ( on a 125 in T shirt and flip flops!), always found the roads slippy, am I imagining that or was I just unlucky?...!

jajajaja just contact me. We've got new tarmac in almost every important twisty road since last year.

Just contact me next time, I'll bring you there ;)

Offline tojuba

  • S1000R Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: es
  • Bike: S1000R 2017
  • City / Town: Mallorca
Re: New member from Mallorca (Majorca)
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 07:19:12 PM »
Thank you for the welcome everybody!
I can't stop reading interesting info, eager to ride the bike... when the sun returns.

Offline podders

  • S1000R Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 272
  • Country: gb
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Midlands
Re: New member from Mallorca (Majorca)
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 08:51:33 PM »
*Originally Posted by tojuba [+]
jajajaja just contact me. We've got new tarmac in almost every important twisty road since last year.

Just contact me next time, I'll bring you there ;)

Will do bud.

 :821:

Offline MotoPost

  • S1000R Member
  • **
  • Posts: 33
  • Country: us
  • Bike: '18 S1000R
  • City / Town: SoCal
Re: New member from Mallorca (Majorca)
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 03:40:08 PM »
Congratulations!

Mallorca is awesome for cyclists/ motorcyclist/ sport cars.
Awesome roads/ twisties.  :152:

Would love to see some photos of your Mallorca in its natural habitat or your Instgram if you have an account.

Offline tojuba

  • S1000R Junior
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Country: es
  • Bike: S1000R 2017
  • City / Town: Mallorca
Re: New member from Mallorca (Majorca)
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2019, 06:21:07 PM »
*Originally Posted by MotoPost [+]
Congratulations!

Mallorca is awesome for cyclists/ motorcyclist/ sport cars.
Awesome roads/ twisties.  :152:

Would love to see some photos of your Mallorca in its natural habitat or your Instgram if you have an account.

Sure! I still don't have posted photos from the BMW, now we have bad weather to enjoy the ride in the twisties, I hope this changes in 1 or 2 months time.
I have some photos with my ex-monster 796 if someone wants to have a look; Instagram-> @tojuba. Not much published till now, but this is going to change... ;)

 


Recent Posts/Topics