Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tune for exhaust?  (Read 571 times)

Offline Meguerra

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: 2016 BMW S1000R
  • City / Town: Temecula
Re: Tune for exhaust?
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 08:43:28 PM »
Okay I see now. Not familiar with Rapid Bike (RB) stuff. So had you spent more time playing with the MyTuningBike you could have fixed the lower rpm issue?

I plan on doing before and after dyno runs with Attack Performance in Huntington Beach CA. I will soon be installing a full Arrow Evo shorty along with Driven Racing engine block off plates, Sprint P08 air filter, Bazzaz ZiFi F1090 fuel controller,  Bazzaz Z-AFM 4.9 auto mapper and the AIT relocation kit on my '16.

Offline Not_A_S1000r

• S1000R Junior
  • Bike: 2017 S1000R
  • City / Town: Conroe TX
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 08:20:06 PM »
Update: I went ahead and purchased my Arrow full exhaust and rapid bike evo tuner. will update on how everything goes. thanks for the guidance

Offline MrVerceti

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: 2014 S1000r
  • City / Town: Toronto
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 09:08:05 PM »
I went the cheap route and decided to get a danmoto link pipe, essentially to get rid of the cat and make it full system. I had a horrible experience.  Anything below 3500RPM was jerky. The torque was gone in the mid range as well. I bought a bazzaz unit but never got around to fit it. I went back to stock and i couldn't be happier. Torque, throttle response, and general smoothness came back. I also didnt like the idea of there being fault codes when running the bazzaz and link pipe. My 2 cents.

Recent Posts/Topics