Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Auxiliary / DRL lights  (Read 618 times)

Offline DaveD

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: White '16 S1000R
  • City / Town: Kildare
Auxiliary / DRL lights
« on: December 23, 2018, 09:23:09 PM »
I know there’s been a few threads on this subject but I haven’t seen these options covered.

I’m looking to make the bike stand out a bit more. Not a huge fan of mounting aux lights on the front fender, don’t think they suit the bike but ones like the Darla would certainly be noticed.

I came across these Denali DRLs which can be mounted anywhere. The image looks like the offer good light and would make the Nike stand out, has anyone used them?

Also came across these custom mounts for the R and XR. They allow the BMW aux lights to be mounted. I’m sure they’d offer great light, not sure how they’d look on the R though.

https://www.marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk/product-page/aux-light-mounts-bmw-s1000r-s1000xr

Offline podders

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Midlands
Re: Auxiliary / DRL lights
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 09:50:33 AM »
They look bloody awful, especially the ones mounted to the cases...The GS mob with them plastered everywhere certainly stand out, stand out for looking like tw@ts ...just IMHO..Your bike, your decision..

Offline Wullie

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: LIVINGSTON
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 10:05:31 AM »
*Originally Posted by podders [+]
They look bloody awful, especially the ones mounted to the cases...The GS mob with them plastered everywhere certainly stand out, stand out for looking like tw@ts ...just IMHO..Your bike, your decision..

Agreed

Offline MarketSquareHero

• S1000R Master
  • Bike: S1000R
  • City / Town: Lancashire
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 03:04:57 PM »
*Originally Posted by podders [+]
This made me chuckle :028:

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor