Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Pazzo Racing (Levers)  (Read 528 times)

Offline Hooligan

• S1000R Member
  • "Ride it like you stole it!"
  • Bike: 2018 S1000R
  • City / Town: Montreal
Pazzo Racing (Levers)
« on: November 08, 2018, 02:49:37 PM »
Installed Pazzo adjustable levers. Reasonably priced, well made product. Install was pretty straight forward. If your bike has cruise control etc. be careful with the micro switches. They are fragile and easily damaged. They come in a bunch of color combos, long short or a combination of both.
http://www.pazzoracing.com/

Online CrazyBiker

• S1000R Pro
  • Faster Smoother!
  • Bike: S1R, S1RR, FZ1
  • City / Town: Fremont, CA
Re: Pazzo Racing (Levers)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »
I amazed Pazzo is still in business given all the chinese knockoffs are their copies with better features though the fitment can be suspect in some cases. As for uniqueness, ASV and Giles are probably the only ones. Even CRGs look like Pazzo copies or vice versa.
2014 S1000R Premium White
Akra GP Slip On|Ohlins Damper|Ermax pan|Tecbike CAT|Bestem Fender|V-stream screen|Wunderlich Seat|360+R&G LED signals|R&G+Puig Protection
2012 S1000RR Premium Motorsport 
Brocks CT Full System|GPR Damper|Elka Stg3|Sato rearsets|Bestem Cowl|Sargent Seat|Puig Screen|Woodcraft+GB protection|MD signals
H&B panniers on both

Offline Hooligan

• S1000R Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 06:17:09 PM »
Hiving not laid eyes....or hands for that matter on either ASV or Gilles, I'll take you at your word. I can say that a riding buddy has the Ebay version on his GSXR , and we both agree, the Pazzo's are a notch above.

Offline zombie

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: 2017 S1000R
  • City / Town: Oromocto
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 07:18:00 PM »
I've seen many different brands of levers and pazzo is as good of quality as ASV or gilles. 

Pazzo just use the "old school" adjusters (to be fair I think pazzo probably invented that old style adjuster, lol) that has been copied by all the cheap ebay levers so people associate pazzo with ebay junk when they see them.

Online CrazyBiker

• S1000R Pro
  • Faster Smoother!
  • Bike: S1R, S1RR, FZ1
  • City / Town: Fremont, CA
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 07:37:48 PM »
Pazzo has become like GoPro. Both were the progenitors  and Chinese just knocked them off left right center while offering more features. The reliability, quality is suspect and some design is not that sturdy but for 1/6 the price, I can buy 6 of them.
2014 S1000R Premium White
Akra GP Slip On|Ohlins Damper|Ermax pan|Tecbike CAT|Bestem Fender|V-stream screen|Wunderlich Seat|360+R&G LED signals|R&G+Puig Protection
2012 S1000RR Premium Motorsport 
Brocks CT Full System|GPR Damper|Elka Stg3|Sato rearsets|Bestem Cowl|Sargent Seat|Puig Screen|Woodcraft+GB protection|MD signals
H&B panniers on both

Offline Hooligan

• S1000R Member
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 09:20:57 PM »
Meaning absolutely no disrespect....and not being a "lever snob", I'll let you guys hammer out the finer points. I will say only that for me, being a 'wknd warrior" and not a track rat, so far they are serving me well. A definite upgrade to the huge, bulky OEM's . Durability wise, time will tell I guess. Proud to be supporting a Canadian company rather than a Chinese sweatshop !

Offline Enzio

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: S1000R
  • City / Town: Pretoria
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 06:47:46 AM »
I had Pazzo's on my GSXR.

They were exceptionally well made, and cannot be compared to the Chinese crap that looks the same on eBay ads.

In terms of finish quality (anodizing, fitment, tolerances) I would rate them the same as the Gilles X-levers I have on the R.
I got nothing.....

Offline Hooligan

• S1000R Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 03:00:35 PM »
Thanks to all for their input and opinions. Nice to get such a vast array of real life expertise and experience. :152:

Offline miles

• S1000R Grand Master
  • Bike: A red one
  • City / Town: San Diego, CA
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 07:34:11 PM »
For me the Pazzo shape works exceptionally well- far better than the ASV or Gilles levers do and infinitely better than the OEM.

When I bought my R the real Pazzos weren't yet available but the cheap Chinese knock-offs were, so I bought a set.   Mechanically I have no complaints, but the anodizing has faded on the red adjusters and one lever has turned root-beer brown while the other has stated nice and black.

If I ever actually care enough I'll spring for a set of the real Pazzos, but for now I can't be bothered.
Just keep your head held high
Kiss your fist and touch the sky

Offline mad ad

• S1000R Member
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 08:43:37 PM »
The short Pazzo levers fitted, quality is top notch

[/quote]

Recent Posts/Topics