Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Wunderlich Sport Screen U.S. -- Got it!  (Read 546 times)

Offline okemos

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: none
  • City / Town: Palm Springs
Wunderlich Sport Screen U.S. -- Got it!
« on: August 29, 2018, 05:10:29 PM »
No longer want this item. I found this Wunderlich sport screen on Ebay, sold by Procycles, Australia, shipped to California for a total price of AUS $250. This is a pricey windscreen that is not so available in the U.S., so I figure I never was going to find one close to me at a low price. Sometimes you just got to say f#*k it.

Long shot here, but if anyone wants to sell their Wunderlich sport screen to me in the U.S. please let me know. I ride a 2014 S1000R. Thanks

Note: As long as this post is up, I am still interested. I will edit post if I find one.

Happy trails to you.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 03:15:31 PM by okemos »

Offline StealthUnion

• S1000R Junior
  • StealthUnion
  • Bike: 2017 BMW S1000R

Offline okemos

• S1000R Member
Re: Wunderlich Sport Screen U.S. -- Got it!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »
Thank you, Stealth Union. Your input is appreciated. And it turns out great minds think alike. I have already bought a Wunderlich sport screen from Procycles in Australia. See links below of the screen mounted on my bike. Procycles sent that screen half way around the world to my door, and it arrived quickly and in excellent shape. The Wunderlich screen is made of thick polycarbonate. It is sleek and elegant. It adds quality to your bike. You couldn't ask for a better shopping experience from a seller, either. Procycles is tops. I couldn't find a supplier locally, so I'm glad I found them. I have tried the Wunderlich screen on the highway and -- Oh, man! At highway speeds it's a beautiful thing. I could ride all day and not feel blasted by the wind.
Pics:
1. https://imgur.com/SzKa529
2. https://imgur.com/J4HA54A
3.https://imgur.com/jsXhiSj

Offline StealthUnion

• S1000R Junior
  • StealthUnion
  • Bike: 2017 BMW S1000R
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 07:17:02 PM »
Thank you for sharing the images and the feedback. I had a hard time last Saturday when I went for a 350 mile ride. Will look up Procyles and take action. Have a great rest of the week and ride safe!

Offline windyrun

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: '18 S1000R
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 07:58:11 PM »
I bought mine directly from Wunderlich USA website: http://www.wunderlichamerica.com/motorcycle/35751001-002.html

Offline okemos

• S1000R Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 08:51:24 PM »
Oh wow! When I was searching for a Wunderlich supplier I didn't find WunderlichUSA. So I had to order from Australia. I'm seeing the sport screen on the USA website goes for $220. You may have had to pay tax on top of that. My windscreen from Procycles cost me $200 delivered and took two weeks to get here.

Offline windyrun

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: '18 S1000R
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 09:07:05 PM »
I don't think I was charged tax since it was an out of state internet sale

As a side note I am VERY happy with the screen  :028:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 09:08:06 PM by windyrun »

Offline okemos

• S1000R Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 12:56:46 AM »
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. I was charged $50 for shipping from Australia, but they only charged about $150 for the sport screen. I think the U.S. dollar goes a long way in Australia.

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor