Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello from Sheffield!  (Read 595 times)

Offline Lyminton

• S1000R Junior
  • Bike: Yamaha FZ1
  • City / Town: Sheffield
Hello from Sheffield!
« on: July 03, 2018, 04:47:13 PM »
Looking for replacement of my FZ1. I've test ridden MT-10 (not impressed at all), S1000R Sport (I'm in live now) and booked Tuono for half a day. If I had to make my decision today... BMW all the way!
Looking forward to exchange my experience with other forum members.

Offline podders

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Midlands
Re: Hello from Sheffield!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 08:24:58 PM »
Welcome mate, ive had my S1000R for only a few weeks after test riding a MT10 and Speed Triple, I didnt test ride the Aprilia as it was out of my price range for one, I think the BM offers the best performance/reliability and value than all of them.

Lovely city Sheffield, been up there a couple of times this month, always a pleasure.  Let us know what bike you end up with anyway.

Offline Lyminton

• S1000R Junior
  • Bike: Yamaha FZ1
  • City / Town: Sheffield
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 09:37:49 AM »
Got bm. Best choice, just done 1st service 600 miles so it's not limited any more.
When I picked her up, I've received red dongle to unlock 4th riding mode. Any idea how to use it?
Thank you and see you on the road!

Offline podders

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Midlands
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 04:20:35 PM »
*Originally Posted by Lyminton [+]
Got bm. Best choice, just done 1st service 600 miles so it's not limited any more.
When I picked her up, I've received red dongle to unlock 4th riding mode. Any idea how to use it?
Thank you and see you on the road!

Good man...I took the dongle in when i had the 1st service done and they fitted it there and then.

From the handbook it appears straightforward enough thou...or pop back to BMW and get them to pop it in place...enjoy her anyway

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor