Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tall riders with long legs and creaky knees? Post pics of your........  (Read 2844 times)

Online CrazyBiker

• S1000R Master
  • Faster Smoother!
  • Bike: S1R, S1RR
  • City / Town: Fremont, CA
Re: Tall riders with long legs and creaky knees? Post pics of your........
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 11:10:25 PM »
Even while hanging off I was dragging my Knight design pegs easily. I have them as well as Wunderlich and Rox risers for sale in classifieds for anyone who wants them.
2014 S1000R Premium White
Akra GP Slip On|Ohlins Damper|Ermax pan|Tecbike CAT|Bestem Fender|V-stream screen|Wunderlich Seat|360+R&G LED signals|R&G+Puig Protection
2012 S1000RR Premium Motorsport 
Brocks CT Full System|GPR Damper|Elka Stg3|Sato rearsets|Bestem Cowl|Sargent Seat|Puig Screen|Woodcraft+GB protection|MD signals
H&B panniers on both

Offline MA413

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: 17S1KR
  • City / Town: New England
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 06:31:49 PM »
i just fitted some Knight Design pegs to my bike and re adjusted the shifter.  fit is spot on for my 6'2" frame and felt a bit cramped with the OE pegs after 100mile ride. fit and finish is nice and super comfy.  my only miner gripes are that they are a tad large which doesn't look proportioned to the bike and the color silver is a bit darker. :152:
17S1KR

Online CrazyBiker

• S1000R Master
  • Faster Smoother!
  • Bike: S1R, S1RR
  • City / Town: Fremont, CA
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2019, 03:42:18 PM »
*Originally Posted by MA413 [+]
i just fitted some Knight Design pegs to my bike and re adjusted the shifter.  fit is spot on for my 6'2" frame and felt a bit cramped with the OE pegs after 100mile ride. fit and finish is nice and super comfy.  my only miner gripes are that they are a tad large which doesn't look proportioned to the bike and the color silver is a bit darker. :152:

I have had some for sale in the classifieds. You should have bought them instead.
2014 S1000R Premium White
Akra GP Slip On|Ohlins Damper|Ermax pan|Tecbike CAT|Bestem Fender|V-stream screen|Wunderlich Seat|360+R&G LED signals|R&G+Puig Protection
2012 S1000RR Premium Motorsport 
Brocks CT Full System|GPR Damper|Elka Stg3|Sato rearsets|Bestem Cowl|Sargent Seat|Puig Screen|Woodcraft+GB protection|MD signals
H&B panniers on both

Offline MA413

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: 17S1KR
  • City / Town: New England
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2019, 08:20:27 PM »
I would have if I had seen it.
17S1KR

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor