Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: A Night with John McGuinness  (Read 1490 times)

Offline dicey

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: s1000r sport
  • City / Town: mintlaw
A Night with John McGuinness
« on: October 14, 2015, 12:10:12 AM »
Just back from a night with John McGuinness at Aberdeen beach ballroom,hosted by Niall Mackenzie with appearances by Dennis Hobbs and Keith Amore ,great night McGuinness was brilliant very funny just says what he thinks no bullshit some great stories, it was supposed to finish about 9.30 but McGuinness asked if we wanted to see a lap of tt obviously everyone says yes so he narrated the lap for us brilliant!! was all in support of a kid's charity the Archie foundation. Was quite chilly on way home but the heated grips fairly help headlights aren't the greatest but I suppose having a tinted pinlock doesn't help!

Offline V_Raptor

• S1000R Master
  • Never out of the fight
  • Bike: S1000R RED
Re: A Night with John McGuinness
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 12:55:02 AM »
*Originally Posted by dicey [+]
Just back from a night with John McGuinness at Aberdeen beach ballroom,hosted by Niall Mackenzie with appearances by Dennis Hobbs and Keith Amore ,great night McGuinness was brilliant very funny just says what he thinks no bullshit some great stories, it was supposed to finish about 9.30 but McGuinness asked if we wanted to see a lap of tt obviously everyone says yes so he narrated the lap for us brilliant!! was all in support of a kid's charity the Archie foundation. Was quite chilly on way home but the heated grips fairly help headlights aren't the greatest but I suppose having a tinted pinlock doesn't help!

You lucky bugger!! John looks like a good guy at every interview I Have seen. I can imagine what great night you had.

:028:

Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing....

CR250 (86) sold, CBR 450SR sold, RD 350LC sold, CBR 900 sold, CBR 954 sold, R1 99 sold, R1 05 sold, R1 11 sold, S1KR 14

Offline Stafbuddog

• S1000R Pro
  • Bike: S1000 rs
  • City / Town: sheffield
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 10:47:22 AM »
Yeah cracking bloke. Met him at motorcycle live last year. Got time for anyone. One of the few who still knows without the fans there would be no racing.

Offline dicey

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: s1000r sport
  • City / Town: mintlaw
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 10:57:51 PM »
Stafbuddog totally agree I actually met him at ecosse motorcycles in Aberdeen in the afternoon, there was a few of his bikes at the shop on display I was having a look at them and he just came over and started chatting away to me he has a real passion for bike's and seems a real down to earth bloke

Recent Posts/Topics

sociology-monitor