Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Why We Joined  (Read 7071 times)

Online SimonUK

• S1000R Grand Master
  • Bike: S1000XR, S1000R
  • City / Town: Upstate SC
Re: Why We Joined
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 03:26:30 PM »
The best I have right now, it is strapped on the same as the small bag:

Offline Timbo

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R Sport
  • City / Town: Bedfordshire
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 03:36:21 PM »
*Originally Posted by SimonUK [+]
The best I have right now, it is strapped on the same as the small bag:

Thanks Simon. Looks perfect.  :028:

Offline gregbike

• S1000R Member
  • Bike: 2014 S1000R
  • City / Town: Chicago
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 01:56:52 PM »
Simon - thanks for the pics! - that's great to know that both the large and small bags are good to go on the sport rack.

Specifically, it's good to see that the large bag attaches nicely to the rack, as the BMW rear bag, which is bike specific to fit over the stock passenger seat, has a strap that goes to each passenger foot rest arm and also a strap that goes under the entire tail section.

It may be a while till I can put my top rack idea together  - Touratech topcases seem to be hard to find right now - 5-6 week wait in the US.....

Motomachines however shipped me the sportrack within a day of ordering!  thanks guys!

Offline Motomachines

• Approved Vendor
  • S1000R Member
  • Bike: S1000R White
  • City / Town: Sterling, VA
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 02:11:27 PM »
*Originally Posted by gregbike [+]
Simon - thanks for the pics! - that's great to know that both the large and small bags are good to go on the sport rack.

Specifically, it's good to see that the large bag attaches nicely to the rack, as the BMW rear bag, which is bike specific to fit over the stock passenger seat, has a strap that goes to each passenger foot rest arm and also a strap that goes under the entire tail section.

It may be a while till I can put my top rack idea together  - Touratech topcases seem to be hard to find right now - 5-6 week wait in the US.....

Motomachines however shipped me the sportrack within a day of ordering!  thanks guys!

Hey, not a problem! Let us know if you need anything else in the future!
Moto Machines
Importer and Distributor for Hepco & Becker and Ermax Products
https://www.motomachines.com/

Recent Posts/Topics